Hotel Vermont is a stylish, pet-friendly boutique hotel in Burlington, VT. Walking distance to both Church Street Marketplace and Lake Champlain, the location is ideal. It’s no secret that Vermont gets cold during the winter months. Hotel Vermont provides the perfect place to warm up after a day of wandering and exploring. Sip chamomile infused gin by a roaring fire and enjoy live entertainment in the lobby. When you’re ready to call it a night, slip on a flannel robe and relax in one of their cozy guestrooms. Does it get any more perfect then that?
Hotel Vermont Highlights
- Guest rooms feature unique amenities that add the perfect Vermont touch. In your room, you’ll find flannel robes, blankets, and organic bath products. The communal pantry is fully stocked with local coffee and artisan tea.
- With an attached garage, parking is easy. The rates are reasonable and you can come and go as you please.
- Pet-friendly rooms are available if you’re traveling with your four-legged friend.
- I loved the rustic, wooden theme throughout the hotel! The lobby, hallways, and guestrooms emphasize an earthy
- Hotel Vermont has several packages available to make the most of your trip to Burlington. If you’re looking to head to the mountains, their Ski and Stay package includes lift tickets to Sugarbush Resort. Check out their current package offerings to see what is available.
HOTEL VERMONT DINING
If you’re staying at Hotel Vermont, there are plenty of dining options within walking distance. The on-site Juniper Bar & Restaurant is an excellent choice if you’d rather stay in. They offer a daily brunch from 7AM-2PM. Enjoy a hearty breakfast crafted with local ingredients and a Bloody Mary bar on the weekends. I was quite impressed with their creative cocktail selection!
“ At Juniper you can relax by the wood burning hearth in Winter, or on the elevated outdoor Terrace, looking over Lake Champlain. “– Hotel Vermont
THINGS TO DO around hotel vermont
There is plenty to do within walking distance of this cozy boutique hotel in Burlington. Church Street Marketplace is a quick stroll away for shopping and dining. You can walk down to the shore of Lake Champlain and catch some beautiful views. The hotel has activities on-site as well. If you feel like staying in, you can enjoy live entertainment or trivia in the lobby. On the weekends the hotel offers yoga in the morning. Check out their calendar to see what events will be happening during your stay.
We had such a lovely experience at the Hotel VT. I would make it my first choice for visiting Burlington any time of the year. We plan on returning in the Summer so we can enjoy the outdoor terrace! Reservations can be made on their website, or by calling 855-650-0080.